Spotlight on Verge Sport
Written by Velo Staff on 27th September 2017
We are lucky to have the support of Verge Sport this year with continued support for Jeremy in the Cyclocross season.
The new cyclocross range is fantastic and provides a wide variety of kit for all weathers.
Jeremy started his CX season in the USA with the first 2 world cups and a bunch of UCI C1 & C2 races. The temperatures have been extreme and the heat has played a major factor in the races.
Verge supplied Jeremy with some great technical pieces of clothing.
We thought we would spotlight some of the pieces Jeremy has raced in so far:
- Definitive Cross Suit SS– a cross specific garment with all the features you would expect. Features include a full opening front zipper, CX specific chamois to provide just enough support without getting in the way during remounts and running. The fabric is SPF 50 which has been a big plus in the hot temperatures in the USA.
- Carrera Strike+ Speedsuit with Escape fabric– aerodynamic benefits with the comfort of a shorts and jersey combo. A one piece that has a fully separating front zipper for maximum moisture and ventilation control. The suit features mesh-tech side panels promoting breathability. The suit fabric is exceptionally lightweight so has been a perfect kit choice for the HOT HOT World Cups.
Why VELO recommend Verge? The Benefits:
- A brand that has been inspired and #bornfromathletes
- Huge range of sport specific collections like the Cyclocross line.
- Not just for the guys. Verge also offers women’s specific
- No minimum order
- Competitive prices
- Average of a 3 week turnaround