We are lucky to have the support of Verge Sport this year with continued support for Jeremy in the Cyclocross season.
The new cyclocross range is fantastic and provides a wide variety of kit for all weathers.
Jeremy started his CX season in the USA with the first 2 world cups and a bunch of UCI C1 & C2 races. The temperatures have been extreme and the heat has played a major factor in the races.
Verge supplied Jeremy with some great technical pieces of clothing.
We thought we would spotlight some of the pieces Jeremy has raced in so far:
- Definitive Cross Suit SS– a cross specific garment with all the features you would expect. Features include a full opening front zipper, CX specific chamois to provide just enough support without getting in the way during remounts and running. The fabric is SPF 50 which has been a big plus in the hot temperatures in the USA.
- Carrera Strike+ Speedsuit with Escape fabric– aerodynamic benefits with the comfort of a shorts and jersey combo. A one piece that has a fully separating front zipper for maximum moisture and ventilation control. The suit features mesh-tech side panels promoting breathability. The suit fabric is exceptionally lightweight so has been a perfect kit choice for the HOT HOT World Cups.
Why VELO recommend Verge? The Benefits:
- A brand that has been inspired and #bornfromathletes
- Huge range of sport specific collections like the Cyclocross line.
- Not just for the guys. Verge also offers women’s specific
- No minimum order
- Competitive prices
- Average of a 3 week turnaround